HIGHLIGHTS/ GIORNALE DI BRESCIA, Brescia
23.05.2015 by Fulvia Conter
Sound, energy and ideas: Federico Colli shines with Bach and exalts with Schumann
"Very long applauses and two encores for the young pianist, [who played] Brahms as a great artist, and Schumann impressing for freedom of expression and musical insights.
The beautiful sound, extremely rare, is one of the particularities of the pianism of Federico Colli. It is always perceptible even when it dissolves in fascinating pianissimo and never heavy fortissimo."
Brescia Bergamo International Piano Festival
Brescia, Teatro Grande: May 22nd, 2015
- J. S. Bach: Italian Concerto BWV 971
- F. Busoni: Chorale Prelude on "Ich ruf zu dir, Herr" BWV 639 by J. S. Bach
- M. Hess: Arrangement on “Jesu, joy of man's desiring” BWV 147 by J. S. Bach
- F. Busoni: Chorale Prelude on "Nun freut euch, lieben Christen" BWV 734 by J. S. Bach
- C. Franck: Prélude, Choral et Fugue Op. 21
- J. Brahms: Theme and Variations in D minor Op. 18
- R. Schumann: Faschingsschwank aus Wien Op. 26